Looking for Something?

Friday, September 28, 2012

Packaways Review

In a house of 7 people, we are always storing things. Oh the storage! And I hate to admit it, but I am often forced to resort to diaper boxes to store my kids old clothes, or winter wear. (I admit it, I am terrible, I know!)





The Basics 

Packaways is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in the flat position. Finally! A realistic option for storing things! 

Packaways are made of heavy-duty corrugated plastic, are lightweight and water-resistant. 


Packaways come in 3 designs:
Classic
Tote
Under Bed

I was sent 2 of the classic storage designs. When I first received the shipment, I was sceptical. I thought there was no way sturdy storage containers could fold that small. They are going to be flimsy. Well, I am pleasantly surprised! The Packaways are nice and sturdy, and really do fold flat! One of the things I love most, is the wipe clean panels. When things are this simple, you have to love it! Now I can easily label my box and not have all kids of scribbles when I switch the box contents! Setting up the Packaway was super simple. 





Why You'll Love It
  • Folds flat for easy storage
  • Wipe away panels let you always know what is in the box
  • Sturdy
  • Stackable
  • Economical


I will be buying more of these for sure. 

Buy It
Visit http://www.packaways.com/ and see the many storage options available. Classic Packaways start at only $8.95! Free shipping on orders over $49! 

Visit Packaways on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Malia said...

Those would really come in handy for me! I like the bright colors :-)

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Love these boxes. I've got a pink one and a blue one. They are great for all kind of stuff!