Looking for Something?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rompas Words Review


I love word games. Confession time, I am kinda a closet geek. I love video games, all kinds too! One of the things I love about Facebook, is being able to play the games I love with my friends. The thing I don't like about these games, is playing on their schedules. I am a busy mom with 5 kids, I home school. I can't always play when my friends do. Sometimes they don't play as often as I do. There is nothing worse than having the perfect word to play in a word game.....and then forgetting it because it has been a week! I mean really FRUSTRATING,  RIGHT?
Rompus Words gets that! 
 

The Basics
Rompus words is a crossword style word game similar other word games out there, but with a key difference. You play alone, and compete with your friends by your weekly high scores.
The word welcome is placed on the board to begin, and you are gives 7 letters to place on the board. Silver and gold tile letters are earned, each with an increased point value.


The goal is to score as high as possible in a limited amount of turns. Since it is based on a number of turns, not a set amount of letters, you can score really high by placing as many letters as possible in each turn.
You can also help, and hinder your friends. There are credits that you can use to buy help if you get stuck, like new and better letters.

All in all, Rompus Words has a nice twist on the classic crossword game, providing challenging solo play with a social element. Check it out, and post your high scores!

Play Rompus Words on Facebook
Play Rompus Words on-line

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Do you have to think??? Looks fun!!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

This looks like so much fun! I really love it!