Looking for Something?

Saturday, June 5, 2010

One month of nothing but free

Search & WinI am going to take the next month from June 6th to July 6th and try to get as much free things as I can doing normal every day things.  Some ways I will do this is by using Swagbucks.  My current Swagbucks account has 67 Swagbucks *as I just redeemed most of it for 2 gift cards to Me!Bath.  I am going to earn cash doing reviews and opinion polls and search the web for other ways to earn. I will also attempt to resurrect my ChaCha! account and earn that way.  I will post every week what I have done and what I have earned and see just how much I come up with at the end of the month.  Then towards the end of July I will verify all funds received.  My goal- I want to try to get atleast $100 in free items/cash.  Is it obtainable?  We will see.  If you want to follow along and do the same just post a comment and let me know that you are going to do it too.  Then every week when I make my post, just post a comment and let me know just how much you got too!
ChaCha - Solving Enigmas Daily

Ready?

No comments: