Looking for Something?

Friday, July 23, 2010

Talk about aggravation

ave you ever typed something up and was just about done and then......bam! you lost everything? Well that happened to me tonight. I decided instead of using blogger to write up my review I would do it in Word and get it just the way I wanted and then copy and paste. Boy, was that a bad idea. I was just about done, just adding some few minor touch ups and...poof! It was gone. I don't mean my power went out...I mean my computer completely shut off. I have a laptop so I never worry about the power...but it just stopped and died! I finally got it up and running and figured..well Word tends to save my documents no biggie. WRONG! Nothing...nowhere. So my 2 page review (that's how it came across Word) is gone up in smoke. So now I have to write it again.

Good news is you get a double whammy tomorrow with 2 different reviews...and even a giveaway! Bad news is..I have to write it all over again and then another one. Why me? lol. So in the mean time read over previous posts...find contests to win...head over to the Facebook page and join...or just stare at your computer till tomorrow.



1 comment:

Mama Hamzeh said...

No bueno Mama. I hate it when that happens. Not just because of the time it takes to recreate your original masterpiece, but it just never seems to sound like the original did. Then again, the second time around may just be better than the first.

Don't sweat the small stuff. We're waiting when you get it done!