Looking for Something?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Diarrhea :(

My poor little girl has been having a bit of diarrhea lately.  I think it is due to teething since she shows no signs of being sick or has had any changes in her food or drink.  I have been doing everything I can to keep her hydrated but I think I am losing the battle.  I think I might have to get some Pedialyte for her.  I do not want to go to the Dr. just so they can tell me it is from teething.  If there was a fever or something then I would worry.  It has only been about 48 hours.  If it does not clear up by tomorrow or look like it is getting better then maybe I will take her in.

My Dr. told me one way to know if a baby is dehydrated is from their soft spot.  If they are dehydrated then it will be sunken.  Right now we are fine with that which is why I am not worrying to much.

Suggestions?


post signature

1 comment:

fancygrlnancy said...

My little guy would have diarrhea with teething often. I just offered drinks when I could. I would entice him with juice or drinking out of my cup.

Good Luck!

You have an award on my blog!!
http://tinyurl.com/2v96twt