Looking for Something?

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Artistic Letters Review


As a rule, I don't find myself very creative. I love things other people make, but have no clue how to do it my self. I have tried scrapbooking, and never really got into it. So when I looked at reviewing Artistic Letters, I was a little (OK a lot) intimidated, but I was amazed at how easy it was!

Photographer Jodi Gerber of ArtisticLetters has created an entire catalog of black & white letter images throughout the past 4 years – all by taking photos of objects in nature and architecture that resembled letters of the alphabet. She recently decided to offer her ENTIRE catalog of 400+ letter images to the public on CD or Download so that anyone could create their own designs! It’s a truly original way to make artwork for your home - or even for scrapbooking, greeting cards, wedding invitations, baby’s birth, etc. Endless possibilities for whatever the mind can imagine and tutorials to help you along the way!

So far, this is what I have created:

A friend of mine just had a baby, so I made her a gift for her daughter's room.I think this will be my new baby shower gift for all my friends!





For my daughter, I used the Artistic Letters for her name, and added text with her full name, and the meaning of each name. Since we have wall decals for her room, I used a black background, and put some of the flowers on the print.

The tutorials that Jodi provides are so easy that even I was able to feel creative! I have so many ideas of things I was to try! The possibilities are endless!!

I am going to print out the letters JOY, and putting them in a collage frame then filling it with pictures of my babies. I am just bursting with ideas to try!

Here is the best part: Jodi teamed up with me and is offering my readers Exclusive Discounted Pricing of up to $5 Off! Please visit her website www.BuyAlphabetPhotos.com and browse the images, testimonials, and ideas.
Then click on the “Unexpected Happiness” page and enter HAPPY as the password. You’ll find the exclusive pricing and bonus freebie choices there.

FREEBIE ALERT: Jodi also offered my readers a Freebie alphabet set (with purchase) as a Bonus! And here’s the great part – you get to choose a Damask set from 6 different galleries! More info is available on the “Unexpected Happiness” page at www.BuyAlphabetPhotos.com
.
The Exclusive Pricing and Freebie offer expires Thursday, August 25 at 10 p.m. Eastern so be sure you take advantage of this great deal while it lasts.
You can also visit Jodi’s facebook page and click “Like” to find more info, freebies, giveaways, and receive future promotions.

So, what will you create?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: