Looking for Something?

Friday, December 16, 2011

On the Fourth Day of Christmas

9 days to go!
On the fourth day of Christmas:
Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill
This year was the first year I got to buy a girl Christmas present for my family. I have nieces, but it's not the same as shopping for your own daughter. As excited as I was, my daughter is only 9 months old, so what do I get her? She's too little for all the fun stuff I want to buy, and I have a ton of little baby toys. After looking at some web sites, I found the answer: The Pretty Purse Fill and Spill.

"Everything necessary for the little girl on the go! This soft play set includes a cell phone that chimes, a key ring with keys, a change purse with coins, and a compact with a child-safe mirror. Everything is easily removed and replaced into a charming purse with a purple handle. Constructed of high quality fabrics and plastic, this durable set will provide hours of pretend fun!"

Recommended for 18 months and up, this was the perfect gift for my little princess. As I have posted before, I love Melissa ad Doug's toys. They are built well, and last through everything kids throw at them.

Why they will love it:
Toys that are just like Mommy's and age appropriate
The toys offer different sounds and textures

Why you love it:
Priced right at $24.99
Well made
A toy that will grow with your child

I can't wait for Christmas morning!!

No comments: