Looking for Something?

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays

Today my Thrifty Thursday post is a bit different. As I have posted before, I am always looking for ways to cut down my expences. It's hard to be a one income family, especially a larger family. So I often look for things I can do my self to keep the costs down. Well, I am super excited by Pintrest!!

Pintrest is a digital "pin" board social site.Users label and create theme-based image boards. Users can populate their own boards with media found online using the "Pin It" button.
Pins show up on the homepage through a Pin Feed that takes into account timing of pin, re-pinning activity, 'like' activity, and comment activity as well as your personal interests based on the board/pinners you follow.

Some of my favorite things so far are DIY ideas I want to try! Like this:

When you click on a pin, it takes you to the web site the pin was pinned from. So in this case, it goes to a DIY instruction! There are so many ideas on this site that I am DYING to try!! Plus, it is a great way to digitally organize your ideas!
I am not very crafty, so I love the ideas I am getting from this site!
If you want to follow me( I'll follow you back)here is my profile.

No comments: