Looking for Something?

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Noxicare Review

Pain is a part of my daily life. I have pelvis issues, Fybromyalgia, and foot pain. I resolved a long time ago to deal with out pain killers. Those things are nasty for you! So many side effects of long term use, dependency, and your body can get so used to them that they stop working after a while. I know some people need them for day today life, and to the people whole legitimately need them, I understand. I personally believe that most people on heavy pain killers don't "need" them, and can find alternative pain relief.
So, when the opportunity cam to review a topical cream for pain, I jumped on it!

The Basics

Noxicare is a topical cream that provides natural pain relief. 
Noxicare is available in tablets for all-over pain, or in a topical cream for localized pain. I was sent the topical cream to review. 

What is in Noxicare? 



  • Willow Bark: treats pain and inflammation
  • Ginger:  helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs
  • Holy Basil:  anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral properties
  • Rosemary Extract:   topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain
  • Alpha Lipoic Acids:  antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves
  • Boswellia Extract: anti-inflammatory used to  treat arthritis and joint pain
The cream came at the best possible time. My husband had just thrown his back out at work. Time to put Noxicare to the test! My husband does concrete repair. He managed to mess his back up pretty good. Bad enough that he missed a day of work for it. Even though Noxicare clams to be odourless, I have seen so many "odourless" products that need a nose plug to use. I was pleasantly surprised! There really is NO ODOUR! Even my skeptic husband had to admit relief from me massaging him with the cream. After a few applications, he was moving and sleeping better. I noticed relief after 1 application as well. It wasn't an immediate thing, but soon after applied, I realized the pain had subsided.

Why you will love it:
  • Odourless
  • Natural pain relief with natural ingredients 
  • Relieves pain from inflammationmuscle aches and nerve pain Some uses include arthritis, athletic injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy pain associated with diabetes, side effects of chemotherapy, musculoskeletal disorders, fibromyalgia, tension headaches.
  • Not habit forming


Visit Noxicare on Facebook


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Renée said...

sounds really great! thanks for sharing :)

Malia said...

My hubby could really use this! thanks for sharing...