Looking for Something?

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kinder Surprise 2013 Toy Collection

Chocolate.....Toys....What can be better for our little ones? I have always loved Kinder Surprise Eggs. A milk chocolate egg, so delicious by the way, that contains a little toy. My kids love them as much as I do. 

I am thrilled to be a Kinder Mom and share our love of these treats with you all!



Kinder has released the 2013 toy collection, and it is worth checking out! a few days ago, my sister in law was her kids, and we gave the kids all a Kinder Surprise. They all started ripping them open to see what toy was in their egg. 
The toy is more of an enjoyment to my kids than the chocolate....I sometimes wonder what's wrong with them....milk chocolate.......Mmmmm! 

Kinder has releaced the 2013 toy collection, and we sure love them over here! The new toys are sure to put a smile on any kids face! They make a great stocking stuffer (after all, Christmas is just around the corner!) We put them in goodie bags for birthday parties. There are so many occations that Kinder surprise are perfect for, I can't name them all! Put them in your childs school lunch and make their day, have them together and encourage family time, Chocolate and a toy!  So far the kids have loved, and played with every toy they have opened.


Be sure to check our Kinder Canada's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KinderCanada  They just gave away 10,000 free Kinder eggs! 

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own

1 comment:

Johnny said...

I have a bunch of these Kinder eggs to , although now im a grown up i did collct them when i was a kid to and now im into collecting them again. I completes the Space Mission serie and im close to the Twistheads Star Wars one. Have fun :)