Looking for Something?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

CollageIt Free for iOS Review

I love taking pictures! One one the things I love about my iPhone is I can take photos as they happen. I also have an iPad, so I have access to my pictures on both devices.

The Basics
Collage It Free lets you make custom collages of all your pictures on your Apple devices and is compatible with  iPhone 3GS-5, iPod touch 3rd generation-5th generation) and iPad. You can add up to 9 photos from your library, and edit them right in the app.


There are 4 collage styles: MosaicGridCenter and Manual where you manually place the layout.
By simple taps you can customize the frame width, picture placement, background color, and space between photos. 


The options are truly endless. I love that you can rotate the pictures right in the app. It makes it easy to place the picture in the frame for just the right effect.
Once you are happy with your project, you can save the collage as an image file; send via Email; or share on your social network sites. 




Why you Will Love It

  • FREE!! What a could be better? 
  • Creates original collages to share
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to post on Social Networks



Get It

Visit Pearl Mountain and check out all their products.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Janell said...

This looks really cool! I especially love free stuff :)

Denise said...

this is so awesome and free makes it better!!

Making of a Mom said...

Wow! That's neat and convenient! I love pearlmountain software, I have one of their other programs!

Michelle Pegram said...

This looks so cool!