Looking for Something?

Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm Not A Statistic Part 2

I presently posted about my New Year's Resolution, and how I will not be a statistic this year.

I know I'm a little late in posting,things have been really really crazy around here. So here's my update on how everything is going.


Progress:

 I've lost about 2 pounds! So eating well has been working, the exercise is slow coming.It is so hard to make time to exercise when you are raising 5 kids! I am trying to find a routine that works for us, but illness, special events, and my hubby's work schedule is in the way.

Goals:

  • I commit to post about my progress every 2 weeks. Every week is just not happening....
  • I will have a exercise routine in place by my next post. (Hold me to that please!)
  • I want to have 3 more pounds lost by my next post.
How is your New Year's Resolution coming? Have you become a statistic yet? Join our fight to not be a statistic this year! Link up your progress posts, and share the encouragement! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck. You have a plan and sound like you area on the right track. Keep going and you will achieve your goal

Shauna said...

Awe, you can do it. Your goals are very reasonable and I know you will succeed... My goal was to keep better track of our money and I am doing OKAY with it, LOL... Thanks for the post

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Good luck!! I always think writing it down really helps hold yourself to your goal.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work, 2 pounds lost is great progress. My goals where to increase my blog following and to increase the time we speak Spanish at home and we are doing well so far in both counts. :)

Kelly said...

Your doing great..

Making of a Mom said...

Good luck! You can do it!!

Janell said...

Good job! I have 3 little kids so I know it's hard. I don't want to spend my free time exercising :)

Shanaka said...

You can do it!