Looking for Something?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The ABCs of Me

The ABCs of Me (Carol)

{A} Age:  35 on Friday

{B} Bed size: King. What else would fit a family of 4?
{C} Chore you hate: Dishes-which is why my husband does them for me :)
{D} Dogs: None right now.
{E} Essential start to your day: Nursing my lovely 10 month old!
{F} Favorite color: Purple and green :)
{G} Gold or Silver: Silver
{H} Height: 5'10
{I} Instruments you play: I played a vast of amount in junior high and high school. I love the piano and keyboard.
{J} Job Title: WAHM!
{K} Kids: Stephanie- 13, Miabelle- 3, and Atticus- 10 months
{L} Live: WA State
{M} Married: October 13, 2007
{N} Nicknames: None I can think of at the moment
{O} Overnight hospital stays: 2 weeks after the birth of my first daughter as well as her birth, 3 days after the birth of my second daughter as well as her birth, and 1 day before the birth of my son as well as his birth
{P} Pet peeve: Not looking at me when I am talking to you
{Q} Quote: Everyday is a new day, don't dwell on yesterday.
{R} Righty or Lefty: Right
{S} Siblings: Two younger bros  - Chris and Devin
{T} Time you wake up: 6 am every day during the week, and whenever on the weekends
{U} University attended: University of Memphis
{V} Vegetables you dislike: Hominy
{W} What makes you run late: My husband
{X} X-Rays you've had: Teeth 
{Y} Yummy food: Sushi
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Monkeys

4 comments:

Carrie Phelps said...

I really love this, would you mind if I did this as well to share with my family?

kellythom747 said...

This is a very cute Idea!

LFOUH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LFOUH said...

No please do. I saw it on a blog myself. Sadly I can't remember which one.