Looking for Something?

Friday, February 8, 2013

Swagbucks 5th Birthday

 

Are you a part of Swagbucks yet? I have been for a while, and am loving it! Well, Swagbucks has some big things in store for their 5th Birthday. They're giving out five $1000 cash prizes and holding a HUGE Swag Code Extravaganza where you can earn 135 Swag Bucks worth of codes! There are also some huge games planned, and while the party doesn't happen until February 25th, on Monday the 11th you'll get more info, including how you can win one of those $1000 prizes! Haven't joined Swagbucks yet? Join and use the Swag Code 5THBIRTHDAY during registration - you'll start with 120 Swag Bucks instead of the usual 30. I've earned $50 in Pay Pal  so far from using Swagbucks and you can too!

1 comment:

itsme said...

I actually am not part of Swagbucks yet but have been seeing some much blog excitement about it that I think I need to look into it soon!