Looking for Something?

Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter With Kinder Canada


Can you believe that Easter is almost here? That's right, Easter is March 31, less than 3 weeks away! 
There are so many ways to celebrate Easter, decorating Easter Eggs, family dinners, Easter baskets and egg hunts. I have so many childhood memories of Easter morning.

This year will be the first yeaer that we decorate Easter Eggs, and I am so excited to see what the kiddos come out with! That combined with a traditional family meal, and we will have a memorable year, at least that's the plan!

Kinder is all set for Easter with lots of exciting news. To start with, Kinder will be donating $1.00 to the Children's Miricle Network for every new fan of their Facebook page this March up to $25,000! That's a great cause and Kinder is showing that "Sharing is caring."  It's always great to see companies giving back, so help out by going over to the Kinder Facebook page and help us out! 

There are also some new goodies in the Kinder line to year perfect for Easter including an egg painting kit! You can go vote for your favourites and let Kinder know what you think. 

Plus Easter Bunny Harry is touring Canada! Easter Bunny Harry will be making appearances at family events in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary & Vancouver this March to celebrate Easter and spread the joy with FREE samples of Kinder Mini eggs. Stay up to date on where Harry will be by checking the Kinder Canada Facebook page!

Happy Easter everyone!


Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.



4 comments:

Making of a Mom said...

I LOVE Kinder products! We got addicted to Kinder Eggs on a trip to Germany and then bought tons when we went to Austria. I heard that they are illegal in the US though. It's a shame!

Heavenly Savings said...

Oh my! That is super cute! I have never heard of this company before but will sure be looking into it! Thanks!

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Loved our Easter treats this year too! I ended up eating the minieggs to myself though! lol.

http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/2013/03/hoppy-spring-with-kinder.html

Kristen @ My 3 Little Kittens said...

Great photos of the Easter Basket! We also received one, but got the Lamb instead of the Frog, which was perfect! Wishing your family a fabulous Easter!!!