Looking for Something?

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Loveable Labels Ultimate Camp Packs


Have you checked out Loveable Labels yet? I don't think I have to tell you how much I love them! I even used the Mini Metal Tags as a birthday gift for my niece and she loved them (not as much as her mother did!)
Loveable Labels has released their best selling Ultimate Camp Packs with early bird pricing for all E-Newsletter subscribers, and I want to make sure you don't miss out on his deal!
What's so exciting you ask?
  • 8 new designs available including You're Out Of This World, Whimsical Love Story, Monster Mash, Hoo Am I, Dino-Myte, Metal Men, Don't Bug me, and Ahoy Ye Matey
  • Over 150 labels in each pack
  • Includes 30 sticker labels, 40 slimline labels, 12 shoe labels, 72 Press N' Stick Clothing Dots,          12 square labels, and 2 mini metal tags.
  • Dishwasher and microwave safe, washer and dryer safe, bleach safe, UV resistant, sunscreen safe, and waterproof
There are so many uses for this pack I can't even begin to list them all! They are perfect for summer!

I can verify that Lovable Labels are indeed dishwasher and microwave safe. I put them on my daughters sippy cups, and they are washed in the dishwasher every night. There is not even a hint of them pealing off or fading yet.

These Camp Packs really are the best value I have seen yet, and there are some for every taste! I plan to get my son the Dino-Myte pack. He is a dino-nut, and I know he will flip! Aren't these perfect for your dinosaur lover?
Act now and don't miss out on this great deal! Just sign up for the E-Newsletter to get the early bird price, and don't forget to use the code ChelseaLB1 for 10% off your order! 

No comments: