Looking for Something?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Magic Whiteboard! Review

I got to review this thing called a Magic Whiteboard. So what exactly is that?  Well honestly..not sure I can really tell you.  I received a piece of white sheet like plastic.  I mean that is the best way to describe it.  It didn't look like really anything.

I was super excited to do this review based off what I read and saw.  Maybe I just got a faulty one?

So I decided ok, let me see what this thing does.  So i started simple.  I put in on a cabinet. It stuck.  I wrote on it.
 This is what it looked like after I wiped it off.  I mean granted it stuck to the cabinet without anything else but the wipe off was a bit messy.

So then I decided to put in on the microwave since I was already in the area.  It stuck there too.
 As you can see it didn't wipe very clean here either.  Not really a pro for this.

 Finally I decided to use it on the dishwasher.  It stuck on it too.  I mean atleast the thing is versatile on the surfaces it can stick too.
 After wiping this off and only after three uses it is starting to look horrible.

Sadly I decided to clean it off with alcohol and turn it over...yea..my dishwasher now has black ink embedded on it.

I haven't done many negative reviews but I will say this one for me was negative.

Pros:
Versatile options to place

Cons:
Does not wipe off cleanly
Thin piece of paper like plastic

Would I purchase this myself? Maybe for my kids to use on the table if it was inexpensive.  I wouldn't use it for myself though.  


However, I do feel that you should check all reviews and possibly check it for yourself to determine if it is something you would use.

Check out this YouTube video:





Check them out on Facebook and Twitter @MagicBoardUS.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: