Looking for Something?

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kinder Surprise Pink Celebrates Uniqueness


It is amazing to me how children from the same parents, brought up in the same home, with the same values and rules can be so different. With 4 boys and 1 girl, I am learning something new about my children every day.

Take Little C. She is so girlie. Everything is a bracelet or necklace. I have nieces that are not like that at all. It is not a little girl thing, it is a Little C thing. She even turns the rings form her ring stacker into jewelry! 
Then there is Little S. He is so obsessed with dinosaurs. He sits and watches dinosaur documentaries and has been since he was 3! I enjoy watching the little personality traits and even the quirks come out in each of my children.

Kinder Canada is celebrating what makes each of our child unique. To celebrate the launch of Kinder Surprise Pink, Kinder Canada will hosting an exclusive Facebook contest. Starting tomorrow, Kinder Canada Facebook fans can visit Kinder Canada and tell what makes their child so unique on their page.  3 people will be winning $250 VISA gift cards! The contest will be live from May 29 to June 19. How great is that?


The new Kinder Surprise Pink toys are perfect for those little girls in your life. The new line of girl toys is already making Little C happy. If she has her way, we will have all the bracelets she can handle! 


Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information. These are so cute!

Dee said...

Love these! We have several and all of the toys inside Kinder Surprise are so cute!

Dee from MadameDeals