Looking for Something?

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Monsters On The Loose!

Monsters. It used to be that the word would bring fear to a child's face. Now, they make a silly face, and talk about their favourite movie characters.

When Monsters Inc first came out, I didn't have children yet, so I never watched it. To be honest, I wasn't interested. I never really got the point. What is so humorous about monsters? Aren't most kid's scared of them?

Well, boys will be boys. Monsters are still lurking about, and I have had to go soothe after a nightmare saying Monsters are not real. Now the monsters are my own children! They love making monster faces, and playing monsters.

Now that Monsters University has been released, I had to show my boys the original, and boy, do they love it! I was so wrong about it! They laugh and laugh, and oh the joy on their faces when they saw a brand new box of Kinder Surprise eggs with Monsters University toys in every (yes that's right) chocolate egg!


If it wasn't enough that lids get a nut free chocolaty snack, 100% of the Monsters U eggs contain these limited edition toys. How great is that? I know my kids are thrilled to collect all the toys!


Check out Kinder's gallery of toys on Facebook and vote for your favourite. I am kind of partial to a few myself!

Grab your Monsters U eggs soon for your little monsters, they are only here for a limited time.......

  Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own

13 comments:

Stephanie Rose said...

These are cute. My Mini loves Kinder Eggs.

Alliejean said...

My son loves Monsters Inc, we haven't seen the new one yet though. He is still a little too young to sit through a movie in the theater :)

Stretching Your Budget said...

My kiddos love Monsters Inc too!! Cute eggs!

Rebekah Kane said...

I love this movie- my 11 year old stepson loves it too :)

Unknown said...

It's funny, recently my little nephew will do the face and hands & say I'm a monster! I myself have not watched the whole movie. The eggs are neat.

Beck said...

My little guy loves Monsters Inc. and so when we went to watch Monsters U he had to wear his Monsters Inc hard hat. It was so cute. Kicking myself now for not snapping a picture. He would love those eggs.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great review. My grandson is only 5, maybe a bit too young yet for this? I don't know

Unknown said...

This would be a great Easter basket addition, or a stocking stuffer idea!

judy gardner said...

i took my nephew to see monsters university and he would love these!

velvetelvis46@yahoo.com

Coralie said...

My kids would love these! Thanks for the great review.

Brandy M. said...

We love this movie and anything related to it will be a hit with my boys.

Unknown said...

Saw this movie Loved it I could watch over and over . I'd vote for the Art Toy.

Dee said...

Super love Kinder Surprise, we collect them love love the cute mini toys

Dee from MadameDeals