Looking for Something?

Friday, October 25, 2013

Home Flooding By Sewer Back Up

This post brought to you by Insurance Hunter. All opinions are 100% mine.

We never want to think about the disasters that can come up in life.  We buy insurance, and never want to think about it again. The thing is, do you really know what your home insurance really covers? We know it covers us for theft, and fire. We think about the liability insurance, but there are many other aspects to our home insurance. What about things like sewer back up? I'm sure you can think of at least one person who has experienced it. So, are you covered by your insurance company if it happens to you? 

Did you know that more than one third of Toronto and Edmonton residents did not know if their home insurance protected them in case of sewer back up? That is a lot of people! I have to admit, I am not sure either. Ouch. I have never looked that deeply into what my policy covers. Just like every aspect of life, there are always things that we can do to protect our selves. 

 Insurance Hunter has a new article and info graphic all about sewer back up. I know after reading this, I plan to look into protecting my home with a sump pump and look more closely at my coverage.

 http://www.insurancehunter.ca/blog/insurance-hunter-home-flooding-caused-sewer-backup

 

Go and visit Insurance Hunter. Check out what you can do to protect your home. They offer lots of great tips and information! While you are there, share the info graphic to help other people think about what they can do to make sure they are covered too!

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: