Looking for Something?

Friday, October 18, 2013

Remodeling Tool

This post brought to you by Royal Building Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

Remodeling can be stressful. I have heard it said that it can be one of the most stressful times in a married couple's life together, and I can see why. The decisions are big, and can be costly. Different tastes, but only one decision. Then what if you don't like it? The cost of redoing your renovation is not realistic. So many options, only one decision. 

We have a few projects that we are considering, and I want to make sure that the decisions I make will be the ones I will be happy with for years to come. Thankfully, my husband is pretty easy going so far. As long as the  price is right, and the function is there, he is ok with my choices. So, I need to factor in resale value, cosmetic appearance and functionality. We need new windows in a few rooms, and I am leaning strongly towards vinyl windows.

 I have been using the Royal Building Products virtual remodeling tool to look at different vinyl windows. They have a huge selection of vinyl patio doors and windows. There are options for very taste, and every need. Using the virtual remodeling tool I can see exactly what my house will look like with new window styles. It was so easy! I can even show my husband how great our house will look with my choices. That combined with the many benefits of using vinyl has him sold! This has been a great chance to experiment with different colors and styles. I even got to look at patio door options! Maybe someday I can add those to my house too. 

Visit Royal Building Products and check out all the patio door and window options. Check out the virtual remodeling tool while you are there!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: