Looking for Something?

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A sad sad day......

Well, maybe not so sad. All of you cloth diapering moms will understand. I have decided to stop cloth diapering after 7 1/2 years of non stop cloth.

Why you ask?
Well, my daughter is disabled. She is now 3, and shoes no sign of readiness for potty training. She has only know learned how to walk.

It's not that I mind. I love my fluff. I really do. I don't mind the changing, I can deal with the poop. The real issue is the time. We have so many appointments, and I am finding that I am running out of diapers on a regular basis. The laundry sits, waiting to be folded and my diapers are among them. The diaper pail waits for a wash too long. Ammonia builds up. It as become too much for me.

I am sad to see my stash sold off. I am sad to not see a fluffy bum. That's life though. Sometimes, life just gets in the way. 

No comments: