Looking for Something?

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Survival of the Smartest by Aaron Turpen Ebook Review


 
I was given the opportunity to read an Ebook called Survival of the Smartest by Aaron Turpen. This was a great book to read. I actually printed a copy of it and put it with our Emergency Food and Water rations. Yes, we too prepare…just in case. One of the things that I really liked about the book is the Author took the time to talk about himself and his families
“preparedness” during his younger years. It gave me a sense of who he
is.

Another factor that I enjoyed about this book is that it gave
hypothetical scenarios about if you comply or if you do not comply.
Many of the other articles you read are not up to date with current
times. This book was very in tune with recent disasters that took
place. It also covered preparing for a natural disaster such as a
volcano, Tornado, earthquake but it also covered things like house
fires.

One of the things this book discussed in detail is utilities. One
thing that we have overlooked in our emergency plans. This is a great
book. It was easy to read and very informative. I would highly
recommend this book be read by everyone or AT LEAST the first chapter
as specified in the book.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.



No comments: