Looking for Something?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Addict and AMP Duo Review

I am a cloth diaper addict. I admit it. I have tried tons of brands, and have quite a diverse stash.
I started cloth diapering almost 5 years ago, when I was expecting my third child. I was only doing it to save money. I only wish I knew then what I know now. It is amazing how many options there are for cloth diapering! These days, you can use cloth diapers with almost any budget!
Right now, I have to say my favorite diaper is the AMP Duo Pocket diaper. This diaper can be used as an All In Two, or as a pocket diaper, and comes in a 2 size system, or as a one sized diaper. The small size fits babies 6-18 lbs, and the large fits 15-30 lbs.

AMP comes in a variety of vibrant colors.


When using the diaper as a AI2, you simply place your insert in the cover, and can re-use the cover until it is soiled.There are many different insert choices. AMP offers Bamboo, Hemp, Microfiber, and Cotton Fleece. They also offer boosters, and liners.I have tried the 2 layer hemp, and the bamboo inserts, both with great success.The hemp works wonderful for overnights. Baby girl wakes happy and dry.
I especially love that these diapers are designed, and manufactured in my home town. The owner takes pride in providing quality diapers.The sized Duo diaper is priced at $18.00 and the one size is $20.00
I have been using these diapers for 2 months, and have not had a single leak!
I highly recommend AMP Duo! Give them a try, you won't regret it! Buy them at the AMP store here: http://www.ampdiaperstore.com/


No comments: