Looking for Something?

Friday, August 5, 2011

Such wonderful news :)

Sometimes we get blessings we want and sometimes we get blessings we don't but those are some of the unexpected happinesses we have to deal with.  After almost 20 months since the birth of my youngest I have found out I am pregnant!




So I am sure like most of you I tested and tested!  Yesterday I went to Family Planning and found out 100% that I was pregnant and I am due April 6, 2012, Easter weekend!  Boy, am I happy!  So NOW my issue is finding an OB who does VBAC.  I really don't want another C-section if I can avoid it.  But since I am in Washington it is harder to find.

But on the bright side, I am pregnant and happy to be!  I am 5 weeks today, so there is the normal fear all women have....will I carry to 3 months? 6 months? Birth??

Well only time will tell.  But here is hoping for a health and happy 9 months!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

adoptingmama said...

Congratulations on this great news!

Carol said...

Thanks everyone. We are super excited!