Looking for Something?

Monday, November 14, 2011

BrytonPick Floss In Seconds Reviews


Oral hygine is important, and most of us, myself included, are not great with flossing.

BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet

Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.

Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss

Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder

Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019")


Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).


Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its cary-pouch

When I first took the Bryton Pick out of the package, I was sceptical. I have sensitive teeth, and have had dental issues as a result of my pregnancies, so I was excited at the chance to give this a try.

The concept is a great one, who hasn't been out and had something stuck between your teeth, right? This product solves that problem! Easily fits in a credit card sized pouch that can slip in your purse or wallet.
The pick it self is small and discreet.

The stainless steel pick slides in between your teeth easy enough, and will form to the unique shape of your teeth with use.
When I first tried this, I cringed. The feeling of the stainless steel between my teeth made my skin crawl. I found that I had less control with this than with regular dental floss, and my gums began to bleed. I have tried the Bryton Pick on several occasions, and I just can't do it.
I love the idea, and I think this would work great for most people, just not those with super sensitive teeth.
Buy the Bryton Pick


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

BrytonPick said...

Thank you Chelsea,

… WIN A BRAND NEW iPAD2 or yearly supply of BrytonPick at www.freequicky.com
... and again ... A huge THANK YOU to all our wonderful supporters! We love you guys!

Dear Chelsea, We hope you will click LIKE on our fun and rewards page http://www.freequicky.com/

Many Thanks and Have a wonderful day, Team BrytonPick :)
www.BrytonPick.com

Unknown said...

Teeth are the important part of human body. Now a days, the knowledge about dental zahnersatz berlin diseases is not available on large scale. i personaly feel pleasured to fine such an impressive knowledge and research you shared in your blog. it will help many folks. awesome