Looking for Something?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the Eighth Day of Christmas....

Sorry I fell behind on my posting. There is a lot going on this week!!

Only five more days!

For day eight.....

Board games!!!

This is a family favourite for the ages! Who doesn't remember having a drawn out Monopoly battle around the table growing up? In all our busyness, we sometimes forget the joys of the simple things. My kids love board games. We already have a shelf full, but I try to add some new ones each year.

The beauty of board games is there really are options for all ages! We have some that start at age 3! This year Cars Monopoly will be added to our home. I can't wait to see the faces on Christmas morning!!

Why they will love it:
The joy of playing a board game is timeless

Why you will love it:
Encourages fair play, and turn taking
Doesn't need batteries (well, mostly)
Gets the kids away from the TV
Easy to find at every price point


No comments: