Looking for Something?

Friday, December 23, 2011

On The Ninth Day of Christmas...

I know I am behind, but here it is for day nine:
ALPHIE!!
When my brother was little, he got an ALPHIE for Christmas. When I saw that Playskool released it, I had to get it for my son!

Learning and play go hand in hand, your little explorer is learning there’s so much to discover. ALPHIE introduces fun activities based on letters, numbers, shapes, colors, music and more! He’s your interactive, electronic, take-along pal!

ALPHIE provides hours of fun, and has expansion packs available for even more learning!
Why they will love it:
A talking robot
Interactive
Musical
He even makes jokes!

Why you will love it:
Educational
Interactive

ALPHIE retails for $39.99
Visit http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/alphie/

No comments: